Alternative Replacement Meat Grinder Parts
The meat grinder is a healthier alternative to the ground beef from the market. It’s cheaper, safer and you get the exact outcome that you want from a meat grinder. But, sometimes it can be a lot of work; especially when you want to grind a lot of meat in a little amount of time. Replacement Meat Grinder Parts can help you in this case and you will be amazed to see the types of alternative Replacement Meat Grinder Parts available in the market right now.
Having a family full of patty lovers will automatically make you search for better techniques and quicker ways for grinding. To be honest that’s how I learned about the lesser known Replacement Meat Grinder Parts. I have perfected my meat through these parts for a long time and you can also get the same kinds of results if you invest enough time for these. Most of these parts are capable of being attached and used with multiple kinds of grinders so you do not have to worry about it being fitted with your grinder.
In this blog, I will list five key Replacement Meat Grinder Parts and tell you how they work. I will also help you to understand how you can install them and maintain them properly. Now that we have the basic understanding out of the way; let’s move on to the review right away.
Blade Sets With Different Blades
If you want a different kind of meat with different chops and different texture then you have to have a blade set. Replacing your grinder’s blade set will at once change the way you grind meat. It will allow you to choose from a wide range of grind type and you will have more variability in your dishes.
- Use of the Replacement Part : You can use this at the end of your grinder to get the desired kind of meat. There are plenty of option to choose from. You can get rare meat, regular done or finely chopped according to the dish that you are cooking.
- How to Install : The installation process of this Replacement Meat Grinder Parts is very easy. You can simply take out the old blades and replace them with these.
- Maintenance and Procurement Technique : Make sure to clean your blades after each use or you will get corrosion on your blade set which will ruin the durability.
- Other Necessary Information : You can use stabilizing accessories if the grinder moves too much while using different blades.
Power Motor with Adapter
The best way to speed up your grinding action is by replacing the motor and the adapter of the grinder. This might sound a big step but it is so much easier and cheaper than you think. You can replace the motor when you feel like you need more speed or when the old motor stops working. There are many different brands of motors that you should consider and make a decision by comparing them side by side.
- Use of the Replacement Part : You can use the replacement motor to speed up the processor to apply variable meat processing speed with the help of your adapter.
- How to Install : Naturally this section of the Replacement Meat Grinder Parts is a bit hard to install but you can follow the manual provided by the manufacturer to find out how to replace it and work accordingly.
- Maintenance and Procurement Technique : Your motor needs the most care so you must care for it. You must oil it regularly in order to keep it smooth and running.
- Other Necessary Information : Make sure that the voltage supply and the motor have the same range otherwise you will not be able to run the motor properly.
Grinder Plate with Adjustable Outcome
The grinder plate plays a vital role to determine the type and the cut of the meat. If you have the right kind of grinder plate then you will be able to hold the meat and transform it as you like. The meat will be in longer strings and the flavors will be intact.
- Use of the Replacement Part : This Replacement Meat Grinder Parts can help you to get the right strings of meat in the right way without wasting much of it.
- How to Install : First you need to detach the grinder face then you have to take off the old grinder plate. After removing the old ones you must place the new one and make sure that it is properly tightened.
- Maintenance and Procurement Technique : Detaching and cleaning the plate is not a good idea as it would take a lot of time and effort. So, you can spray clean the outer part to keep it hygienic.
- Other Necessary Information : You can attach sausage makes directly with the grinder plate.
Handle Bar with Crank Settings
If your grinder is manual then this is the perfect Replacement Meat Grinder Parts for you. This allows you to have multiple settings in the cranking actions to dictate you how fast or how slow you should crank. Plus, the grips are very subtle so it does not hurt your hands at all.
- Use of the Replacement Part : This replacement part is like a regulator for your hand this will allow you to chop down the meat more smoothly.
- How to Install : You can take off the old hand crank and then replace that with this handle. Or, you can also add this on top of your old grinder handle as well.
- Maintenance and Procurement Technique : You should keep it properly bent otherwise it might lose the tightness of it. Clean it if you think it has stains on it.
- Other Necessary Information : There is an adapter that goes well with this handle to make it fit each and every kinds of grinders.
Feeding Pan and Meat Pusher
Feeding pan can be the ultimate weapon to keep in readied meat in the right place at the right time. Your feeding pan can help you to chop down the meat faster without looking to further so it is also a good idea to get a bigger feeding pan than usual; it will save you a lot of time.
- Use of the Replacement Part : You can keep your ready meat on top of the pan and you can push you down perfectly by using the meat pusher as a Replacement Meat Grinder Parts.
- How to Install: Luckily, you do not need any tips and tricks to know how to install these things. As a simple twist of the screw will help you to install the pan and the meat pusher does not need any installation.
- Maintenance and Procurement Technique : Maintaining the feeding pan is essential as it is the most used part of the grinder. Clean both of these after each use and wipe dry them at once.
- Other Necessary Information : You should pick a larger feeding pan; this will help you to chop down the meat without looking away from the grinder.
Those are all the necessary gadgets that have helped me to grind the meat in time without any hassles. If I could then I would have written a review on each of these telling you how well these Replacement Meat Grinder Parts function. But, I do not have the patience to do so. This is all I could manage and I hope this whole article was pretty helpful for you guys.
If you manage to use these Replacement Meat Grinder Parts to its best then I am sure that you will be able to get finer meat with faster speed. So, be sure to use them and let me know how it went. Until then, have a good time slicing up that meat with your grinder. Take care.