How to use an electric meat grinder
Meat Grinders are special types of home appliance which is used to grind meat. Electric meat grinders are more convenient to use as you do not need to operate it manually. Meat grinders are becoming more popular for both household and business use. Meat grinders are more seen in bistros and restaurants than before. Restaurant owners use this equipment to cut the food costs. However, if you are new and want learn how to assemble use electric meat grinder properly, read our article. We will also share how to maintain your electric meat grinder properly.
Table of Contents[Show][Hide]
Why Using An Electric Meat Grinder?
Many of us buy pre-ground meat from the superstore. A lot of restaurant owner also uses pre-ground meat bought from various superstores. However, several benefits are buying an electric meat grinder and grinding meat yourself.
Grinding meat on your own is less expensive than buying pre-ground meat from the store. It is also cheaper option for restaurant as meat grinders are cheaper and they can grind a large amount of meat quickly.
Pre-ground and pre-packed meat comes from thousands of sources, and not all of them are from 100 percent safe source. You need to be careful before cooking. If you grind meat by your own, you know what you are eating.
When you perform grinding by yourself, you can control the ratio of fatty and lean meat, which ensures the best burgers, meatballs, and sausages.
Pre-ground meats are stored in vacuum and preservatives are sprayed to increase the lifespan which reduces the taste of your favorite meat. Grinding in the home means fresh beef with delicious flavor.
You can use different add-ons and attachments for more functionality. For example, you can use sausage stuffer to make delicious sausage.
How to Assemble Your Electric Meat Grinder
Since we aren’t talking about Meat Grinder Terraria, you need to know the assembly guidelines before using. Unlike hand meat grinder, electric meat grinders need to assemble and disassemble after every use to clean for added durability. Follow the below steps to correctly assemble your meat grinder.
1. Before assembling your electric meat grinder, wash and sanitize all parts. Let all the pieces dry before starting assembling.
2. Make sure power connection is disconnected, or you may get an electric shock while assembling
3. Attach the T-link (sometimes called Head) into the enclose (Head Inlet). Tighten with the locking screw until you hear a click.
4. Insert Feed Screw carefully inside the T-link. Rotate it and push until there is a resistance.
5. Add the cutting blade carefully onto the feed screw and make sure that, the leaves are faced out.
6. Place the cutting plate (round knife) at the ending part of the feed screw. Make sure the edges are correctly flush along with the feed screw edges.
7. Attach the fixing ring (four-leafed handle cap) over the T-link and then tighten.
8. Attach the copper plate to the top of T-link. Make sure it correctly attached.
Now, you are ready to start your grinding for making delicious food.
How to Use an Electric Meat Grinder
Now that you have assembled your electric meat grinder parts successfully, it is time to start grinding process. Follow the below steps to make sweet ground meat for your favorite delicious food item.
1. Power on your meat grinder and push meat into hopper feeding hole. Use only the food pusher to feed meat to the grinder.
2. Place a pan or plate to catch the ground meat while it comes down from the grinder.
3. When your work wit the machine is done, you can switch off and disconnect it.
4. Wash, clean and sanitize your electric meat grinder parts. Then let it dry.
It is recommended to use 250 Grams of meat each time and maximum ten times continuously. If you want to use for more grinding, then wait 10 minutes. It is also suggested to lubricate your grinder machine even it is manual meat grinder or hand meat grinder.
Some tips and tricks for better use of your electric meat grinder
Meat Grinders are a quite useful home appliance for household use as well as restaurant uses. Offer proper maintenance and follow some steps.
- Do not use frozen hard meat as it will not be adequately ground and may cause damage to the blade also.
- Put the grinder parts in the freezer for smooth grinding. It will prevent sudden heat up of the machine.
- Never overload your grinder, as it can cause jams which may wear out the motor.
- You can also put ice bowl under the catching plate to have cold ground meat
Follow the above steps to have, fresh cold ground meat right from your kitchen or restaurant. Use quality meat grinders, instead of cheap, inferior quality products which can ruin your exciting grinding experience.
Electric meat grinders are beneficial electric equipment, and they are easy and convenient to use. They cost effective in a long run and offer quality services. For delicious homemade food, you need fresh ground meat. Pre-ground meats are not fresh, and they never guarantee the perfect test. Electric meat grinders allow grinding meat right away from your kitchen which insures fresh and original taste.
By now, you might have learnt how to use an electric meat grinder for homemade ground meat. Follow a trustworthy review website to know more about the best meat grinders of 2018. You will also find a lot of accessories and other tips and tricks for better grinding and maintenance. Happy Grinding!