Meatballly loves to contribute to the society, and as a part of such benevolence, we are now offering $1,000 as the yearly community service scholarship 2018 to a graduate or diploma student who should have excellence in his/her academics but with occasional hardship managing financial supports.
Meatballly plays an active role in the community by bringing innovation to the daily homemade foods based on meats. This scholarship announcement is a great chance for us to express our adoration for those actively studying and looking to share their experience relishing homemade dishes, especially meat-based cuisine.
Anyone obtaining a bachelor degree or high school diploma is eligible for applying. Students willing to get enrolled in a post-graduate program are also welcomed for applying. We highly encourage the applicants majoring in any subject or discipline.
- Submit an article that involves anything regarding meat grinders and kitchen appliances. We highly recommend practical research works, how-to content, step-by-step guidelines, or something which might be useful to our community.
- The article should not exceed 1000 words
- We request you to submit your work in a .doc/.docx file. Please don’t send don’t send any PDF file. Also, be informed that we do not accept links to any works.
- Don’t forget to include your details (Full Name, Date of Birth, Current Educational Status with a proof, Contact info, Etc.)
- You have to submit your work on or before (). Submission after () will not be counted.
- Relevance (The relevancy between the topic and the writing)
- Popularity (The approval of the community people and how much they have appreciated)
- Linguistics (Grammar, Punctuation, Expression, Colloquialism, etc.)
- The authenticity of information and quotations if used
- Originality (If the applicants own the royalty of their articles, and not plagiarized)
- Suitability (Whether the submitted work reflect the applicants’ current educational status or not)
After the submission, we take approximately one month to complete the evaluation procedure. We choose one winner who claims the award. We inform the winner on their email and a formal letter with our logo and contact information.
Payment of the Scholarship?
One of our public relation guys will communicate with the winner and collect some basic information which will later be used for processing the award money. It normally takes us around five business days to make the payment.